How long will it take for my ear infection to go away?

I have a ear infection in my right ear. Last week I had a flu or cold or something because I was throwing up, throat hurt, I had a stuffed and runny nose- I was a mess. Last night my ear felt clogged, popping and hurt I went to the doctor today and he said it was infected. He put me on an antibiotic-cefprozil. I... show more I have a ear infection in my right ear. Last week I had a flu or cold or something because I was throwing up, throat hurt, I had a stuffed and runny nose- I was a mess. Last night my ear felt clogged, popping and hurt
I went to the doctor today and he said it was infected. He put me on an antibiotic-cefprozil. I also have ear drops and a nasal spray. He also gave me an allergy shot for congestion. How long will this take to get better? I can’t take the feeling of my ear being clogged