Grandma dreamt about translucent aquarium sized fish swimming in the air and she was asking me to help her catch them. What does this mean?!?

She said I caught one and she can’t remember what happened after I caught it. She said the fish weren’t distressed just swimming but they were translucent and you could see their bones. She said every other dream she has had about fish was because someone in the family was pregnant. But she said this dream was... show more She said I caught one and she can’t remember what happened after I caught it. She said the fish weren’t distressed just swimming but they were translucent and you could see their bones. She said every other dream she has had about fish was because someone in the family was pregnant. But she said this dream was different from those, however she still feels like it has something to do with babies. She personally feels like I am not ready to have a baby because I am young and I have not finished college.

Ps me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant, but I have irregular periods and we have only been trying for like two months. My last period was April 15-21, which for me that was a really long period. Idk. My periods are weird. Most of those days were old blood, and I had skipped a month before it happened. Regardless I don’t think I’m pregnant.
1 answer 1