Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 year ago

Why do young attractive women sometimes cut their hair short when they could look 100x better with it long?

Katie M, So then they just don't realize how much better they'd look with long hair? And I don't believe attractiveness is subjective. I believe some things are realistically more attractive than others. Why do you think having long hair is what women do? It's because it makes them look better and more feminine.

Pearl, Maybe or maybe they just want a change or easier to wash or something. But if they genuinely think it looks better then they must be blind. With their ears sticking out and everything. The long hair compliments the feminine features way better.

And they look like little boys as well.

I suppose it only matters if they want to look as nice as possible for the men who have the best taste and style.

But if they're only trying to impress men who are so stupid that they think women look better with short hair then I guess it doesn't.

But also if the young physically beautiful woman is so stupid that she actually thinks she looks better with short hair then whatever makes her happy. But I'm just saying that to me it's obvious that long hair makes young beautiful women look way better. I mean look at Katy Perry when she got her head shaved. Short back and sides like a man. Ears sticking out. Looked like a little boy with face paint. Her long hair accentuated her beauty. If she has any sense or care for looking good then

she'll stick with the long feminine hairstyle.

oldprof, Yeah but Ellen is an old, ugly, butch lesbo so that makes sense

• 1 year ago

Because that's how they want their hair to be.

• 1 year ago

Women with short hair are more likely to actually style their hair rather than just wearing it long or up in a ponytail. Look at beautiful women in the past who wore short hair -- women like Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy and Grace Kelly.

1 year ago

Because they like it and it’s much easier and lower-maintenance to take care of and style.

• convenience

• 1 year ago

It's ultimately their choice they have to learn whether they look good like that or not they obviously feel like they look good like that so that's their choice.

• 1 year ago

I kinda wonder the same thing. A girl that I used to go school with. I saw her pic last year it was long a d she was so pretty, she could have been mine. Now all of the sudden I saw a pic of her with short hair, and it like wtf! Still pretty but looked much better with long hairstyle

• Anto p1 year agoReport

It s a fair opinion, but not everyones s opinion, that s the issue with these question, then he tries to troll with insults like ugly butch, lol

• 1 year ago

Cause they didn’t ask for your opinion nor did they do it so you could find them attractive.

• 1 year ago

Who cares! Get a life!

• so
    1 year ago

People today follow trends more than any era I have knowledge about.

• Anto p1 year agoReport

Long hair wouldn't be a trend?

• 1 year ago

Don't agree. I think long hair is often messy and unkempt. I'd much rather see a women with a boy or bob cut...like Ellen D.