My boyfriend pushed me to the ground, what should I do? Im only 14?

Yesterday at school me and my boyfriend got in a hearted argument. I yelled very loud and he pushed me so hard that I fell to the floor. I scraped my arm and my knee. A bunch of people saw and another guy started to push my boyfriend trying to fight him for pushing me. He was very intoxicated. We ve been together... show more Yesterday at school me and my boyfriend got in a hearted argument. I yelled very loud and he pushed me so hard that I fell to the floor. I scraped my arm and my knee. A bunch of people saw and another guy started to push my boyfriend trying to fight him for pushing me. He was very intoxicated. We ve been together for 8 months almost 9 and I m stuck on what to do. I love him so much and I don t even want to imagine life without him. We haven t talked since then. He got his phone taken. He s never done anything like that before. We ve never hit eachother or even pushed eachother. I m so shaken up and confused on what to do. I m only 14 and he s 15 freshman in highschool.