Do you have conflicts with your family because of differing views on how to live?

My dad shops at this grocery store a lot and he always buys their cooked meat but it grosses me out - its very oily and greasy and fatty and has unpleasant sea salt and is super disgusting. I told him for the price he paid for the meat - he could have bought Raw fish which is a lot healthier and I enjoy... show more My dad shops at this grocery store a lot and he always buys their cooked meat but it grosses me out - its very oily and greasy and fatty and has unpleasant sea salt and is super disgusting.

I told him for the price he paid for the meat - he could have bought Raw fish which is a lot healthier and I enjoy eating.

He says he won't buy me raw fish cause he is worried I will get a flesh eating brain disease from a parasite growing the raw fish.

And then he makes me this chicken and marinates it in this sauce that turns in to a jelly like substance within 24 hours that is completely disgusting and he makes so much I can't finish all of it in one day.

I tell him - I don't like the chicken he makes - make eggs since its cheaper.

But he says he won't make me eggs cause he heard eggs are bad for your health.

So I have to eat all this food that grosses me out and makes me vomit and is super unhealthy because my dad is worried about non-existent food dangers from eating healthy foods that I enjoy eating.

I don't worry about flesh eating bacteria or serial killers - the bible says - nothing happens that God does not allow so if God does not want me to die from a flesh eating parasite - it won't happen and if God doesn't want me to die from eating eggs I won't eat die from eating eggs.