Isn't it cheeky of the USA government know you are illegal overstaying your visa, but as long as you're paying taxes they don't come for you?

They know where I live, I pay taxes and bills like internet, electricity etc. Funny thing is, there's all this pressure on news about immigrants and deportation. Are they trying to keep illegal immigrants in the USA using psychology? Pressurising us in a negative way to make us fight to stay here? By the way,... show more They know where I live, I pay taxes and bills like internet, electricity etc.

Funny thing is, there's all this pressure on news about immigrants and deportation. Are they trying to keep illegal immigrants in the USA using psychology? Pressurising us in a negative way to make us fight to stay here? By the way, I want to give a big fck you to Trump, I hope a terrorist blows him up