Are there atheist cults in 2019?

I do not believe in God. I want to live in a community full of friendly people who feel the same as me and actively promote our beliefs. I don't believe in God, but I do think we have been recycling our lifes/we have been here before. Do atheist cults exist? Is there an online community I can go to and talk... show more I do not believe in God. I want to live in a community full of friendly people who feel the same as me and actively promote our beliefs. I don't believe in God, but I do think we have been recycling our lifes/we have been here before. Do atheist cults exist? Is there an online community I can go to and talk about this with similar minded people? I've been mailing active cults but their beliefs seem to revolve around God or aliens. I believe in aliens too, but I don't necessarily want that to be the focus of the group. I am well aware of how strange this sounds and welcome all answers, helpful or not. It's a weird question. I'm weird. I like cults/close knit groups. Sue me.
12 answers 12