Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 6 months ago

Did you know I beat bronchitis without going to the doctor?

I have a strong immune system. 😊

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

Oh? Yeah, I have too. It's not exactly surprising. IF it was bronchitis, it was likely just acute bronchitis, which generally needs no treatment and if it is viral-caused than there is no cure for it anyhow, it just has to go away on its own.

But when was this? This spring? A stronger immune system usually resists getting sick outside of cold and flu season. I never get sick outside of cold weather... Last time I was sick when it was warm out was almost 15 years ago and even then it was otherwise unheard of. So there.

edit: And that was the one time I actually got bronchitis... during a period of hard grief so I guess the stress from it gave me a weaker immune system to even allow me to get sick and come down with it afterwards to begin with.

• 6 months ago

Good for you :)

• 6 months ago

I woke up to get a cold pop... https://youtu.be/vqW1dbwZOCc

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Now that I’m approaching 60, I often get bronchitis following a cold or flu. I’ve got it now actually. Acute bronchitis typically goes away in 10 days or so, so you are nothing unusual. It personally bothers me many doctors give an antibiotic for something that will likely resolve itself anyways.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

What did you have, the sniffles?

You come across as very weak and insincere.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You had a compromised system to get it in the first place, wiping out your asinine assertion all together. A technically strong immune systems would have beaten the virus before it became pneumonia or bronchitis.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.