Would I get herpes from this?

A girl with a wet vagina touch the shaft of my penis. Only the shaft and not anyway near the glands. Could I get herpes from this????

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Not unless you had an open sore on that exact spot. Do you know if the girl has herpes?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

If she has an active outbreak, your can get HERPES on your hand if you rub her there. You can get Herpes ANYWHERE on your body (oral, nose, fingers. arms, eye area, cheeks, etc.). Herpes is still herpes no matter where you get it because you can get both HSV 1 and 2 ANYWHERE.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You do understand males put their entire dick in a vagina and without a condom too if they're planning on having a baby and not EVERYONE get's herpes, duh.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

If she has active herpes lesions, then the answer is YES. You can catch herpes from ANY direct sexual contact. It doesn't need to be full on sexual intercourse. There was genital to genital contact. So if she's either in the contagious stage or a carrier, you will contract it from her.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Do not know

• 1 year ago

yes you can

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.