Should I be embarrassed judging that I'm a 23 Years old male, and I still don't drive ?

• 1 year ago

Society says yes.

At the same time, there are 60 year olds who never got their driver's license.

• ron h
    1 year ago

Yes.

• zipper
    1 year ago

NO WAY! It took me ten years to learn how to use the computer. If you live in an area with good public transit, that makes perfect sense in fact!

• 1 year ago

That depends... Are you scared to drive? Do you need to be driving?

• GEEGEE
    1 year ago

No. You might not need to drive depending on public transportation where you live. Or owning a car with all it's related expenses might not be practical for you.

• 1 year ago

Absolutely not. I know plenty of adults who don’t drive, now basically all of them live in cities where there is no need for a car. That being said owning a car and driving is one of my favorite things because not only do i generally find driving to be an enjoyable activity but its a symbol of independence and freedom. If i wanted to drive across the country right now i could and i love that feeling of freedom at the same time due to where i live driving is a necessity because theres no public transit to bring me to work or the grocery store. If i lived in new york city i probably wouldn’t have a car because it wouldn’t make sense. Ultimately i think i just depends on your circumstances if you are able to be independent without a car its definitely nothing to be ashamed of but if your still depending on your mom to drive you everywhere then yea it’s probably time get a car.

• 1 year ago

why be embarrassed. if you can get by without driving you save tons of money. no car payment no gas, no insurance and no traffic tickets.

1 year ago

I'm 30 and still I didn't learn it

• 1 year ago

i dont think so, irn 58 and i dont drive

1 year ago

No, lots of young people don't drive.