Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 year ago

What does it mean for a smell to be tart?

I bought some pomegranate body wash. My friend said it left my skin smelling tart. I wanted to ask her what that means but I don't want to look stupid. I googled tart and it means a sharp and acid taste. Was she saying I smelt distinctly like a pomegranate? Is this good or bad?

• 1 year ago

She probably couldn't quite place it as a pomegranate smell. And I highly doubt she meant it in a malicious manner, though she may not have been keen on the smell. It's good or bad depending on if the person likes a tart smell. If you like it and it doesn't drive everyone away, continue using it.

• 1 year ago

It's like smelling sour, like lemons or other sour citrus

• 1 year ago

I think she doesn't like the smell. the body wash must have a very strong aroma

1 year ago

I don't know what she means. For me smelling tart could be lemons or raspberries.

• Prince
    1 year ago

Maybe she mean you smell like A Tart.