Anyone think it is clear Biden has this in the bag already?

Biden has so much more of a chance than trump for the next election, because... You know how dislikeable trump is for most people you talk to? I've noticed it also. It's almost like Biden doesn't even need to go and campaign that much if he wants to win. I mean later, before the election starts, ya... show more Biden has so much more of a chance than trump for the next election, because...

You know how dislikeable trump is for most people you talk to? I've noticed it also.

It's almost like Biden doesn't even need to go and campaign that much if he wants to win. I mean later, before the election starts, ya know?

All he has to do is keep acting like a normal, nice guy like he has been. And then he can just let Trump continue to be like a jerk or some jerk personality like he has been. And then it's an instant win for Biden.

Not that I support Biden at all, mind you. This is not me being in favor of him or anything.