Is this also part of women's instinct?

I have a lady boss whom I work closely with & am intrigued by her timing when it comes to making calls/messages. And at it has been fairly consistent in its occurrences. Eg 1)She wld call/message just as im about to call or message her. 2)She wld call/message at the time I picked up the phone to check on... show more I have a lady boss whom I work closely with & am intrigued by her timing when it comes to making calls/messages. And at it has been fairly consistent in its occurrences. Eg

1)She wld call/message just as im about to call or message her.

2)She wld call/message at the time I picked up the phone to check on messages or emails.

3) 2-3 occassions she did not come into office as she had meetings the whole day. I was just wondering how her day went & she messages me shortly after & complains abt her day.

How is it her timing is always so good? Is it instinctive? Or shes somehow tuned into my brainwaves? Or is this just a product of working closely together for some time?