VAA
VAA asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Why am I finding my questions MOVED into the wrong catagory?

1 year ago

Someone with Level 7 powers most likely is moving them.

1 year ago

probably for the same reason this is getting moved from the insurance section in 3...2...

1 year ago

It isn't fair to allow level 7's to have this power. It's happened to me before also. You can move it back, but when I did the vicious level 7 kept moving it. I finally gave up. Yahoo should get rid of this feature. Anyone can become a level 7 if they stay on here for years answering enough questions. That's all they've done & then are givin this power.

• .
    1 year ago

Because a malicious level 7 is moving them, if you aren't. All you can do is move them back or leave them.

• Daniel
    1 year ago

One of the Level 7 users moved it there that is why Yahoo Allows anyone that is a Level 7 user to be able to move anyones Questions to Different Category including ones that are not there own questions its a Disaster Feature that is Abused and they need to get rid of it

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is move your Questions back to the Correct Category you can do that by going to your Questions and click on the Edit Category button under the Blue Edit menu select the Correct one and Click Submit