Joe888 asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Why can't I post a question?

WHY??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You have posted close to 200 so without a specific example we can't tell you for certain

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Apparently you can, but since this is a violation it should be removed. If you have been having trouble posting, the appropriate question to have posted would have been one explaining the specific problem you were having,instead of posting a common trolling post that, for some off reason, some users think is an original joke.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

This one posted are you using any % signs in your Questions ? if so you need to Remove it and Spell it out Yahoo wont take Percent signs

Also make sure your Question is witthin the Character limit if its to long you may need to Shorten it to get it to Post

• There could be a number of reasons. First is using the % symbol. It creates an error both when you ask a question or adds details.

You have 140 characters to ask a question.

You can add details of no more than 2,500 characters on a computer or 1,500 on a smartphone.

You have a limit on the number of questions you can ask based on your level. As a level 4, you can ask 20 questions per Yahoo day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

There is a glitch with the Submit button. Refresh the page and try again. You also will not be able to post if you have reached your daily limit or you try to put a percentage sign in your posts, and you will not be able to answer questions if an asker has you blocked.

• Joe888
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Thanks. I didn't know about the percentage sign, maybe that's the problem as I had one in there.

• Joe888
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

So it posts this one ffs

• Bernd
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Why can’t I answer a question ! WHY ??

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.