Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

how can i delete past questions i have asked on yahoo answers?

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

You can't. Once a question has any answers the only way to get it taken down is if enough users report it as a violation.

The site was designed to be a repository of knowledge and experience, so allowing users to delete their questions would defeat that purpose.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you can only delete your question if it has no answers on it if there are

no answers on it to delete it click on the x delete question button under the

blue edit menu once there is answers on it you wont be able to delete it

unfortunately

• 6 months ago

The only questions you can delete is those with no answers. You do it by clicking on the blue edit tab and select delete. When an answer is given the delete option is removed. Verizon Media has ownership over any question asked with answers. You will find it in the Term of Service which you had to agree too to open this account.

• 6 months ago

If the question has answers, the only real way to remove them is as violations. You will need to get friends and network to report. The easiest thing to do is go to the question and change the asker to anonymous. You will then be the only one who knows it is you. The staff in the past would remove one or two, but no longer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

but you can make them private i guess

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You can only delete them if they have no answers. Click on 'Edit' beside your question and then delete it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You can't because they've already been answered. You can only delete ones that haven't been answered.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.