I can’t take it anymore considering divorce?

My husband is someone who always wants more. More money, a better job. In the past 7 years we’ve moved to 7 different cities and we have lived in AT LEAST 10 different apartments in the past 7 years. My husband now wants to move AGAIN for another job offer. I’m tired of it! Yes, his field is in high demand and he’s... show more My husband is someone who always wants more. More money, a better job. In the past 7 years we’ve moved to 7 different cities and we have lived in AT LEAST 10 different apartments in the past 7 years. My husband now wants to move AGAIN for another job offer. I’m tired of it! Yes, his field is in high demand and he’s somehow able to continually pick up new employment but it’s having a huge impact on my ability to work as it now appears on my own resume that I’m completely unstable and hop from job to job. We don’t have much money left in savings and at 32 years old I was really hoping to have a home and be settled by now with kids. I’ve talked to my husband about just staying where we are since we’ve been here almost 2 years now. He told me this job opportunity means a lot to him and that if I choose not to move he’s going to go anyway. I’m not sure what to do! I want to be supportive to my husband but I can’t take moving again. Any advice? I’m considering a divorce
5 answers 5