Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Does reporting work anymore?

• 1 year ago

Absolutely.

I just got my stalker suspended yet *again* just recently.......and remarkably , haven't seen him since.

he usually just switches over to one of his other 2 dozen sock puppets and keeps the harrassment up...........but so far, he seems to have been really squashed this time.

Maybe Yahoo finally blocked all his socks as well........but I am sure he'll pop back up eventually.

1 year ago

Yes it does, as far as I know you don't even have to provide any details as to why you're reporting someone and they can lose their Question / Answer. Yahoo has a very good report system if you actually need to report someone, however the system of reporting Questions and Answers can be abused very easily.

• .
    1 year ago

Yes, it does. As usual, its common for it to take several reports to drop a post (it varies as to how many).

• Daniel
    1 year ago

Its Scattered meaning some days its working Perfectly Fine other days its not working

1 year ago

It no longer works for me and hasn't for a year or more. I dont think the old "trusted user" system no longer works. It seems to need several accounts to report.

1 year ago

Yes, emptied out plenty of suspended troll accounts from my blocked folder.

1 year ago

Only if bad people report good people, then Yahoo will lay the hammer down.

But if a good person reports a bad person, nothing gets done

• Yes, it does but not like it used too. I have dropped a few questions with just one click but not very often. It seems to take either someone with a very high trust level, someone with multi accounts illegally reporting the same question, or just a number of users reporting the same question.

1 year ago

It takes quite a few nowadays. Good, because now not every other question gets reported, but bad because obscene troll posts hang out for too long.

• .
    1 year ago

One-drop reporting is no longer working. It usually takes at least four or five reports by different members to remove a violation.