What do you think?

A girl friend recently got married. I bought her a beverage dispenser at her bridal registry. Couple months passed, she had a party in her home where I was invited as well. At the party she complained that she did not have a beverage dispenser when she wanted to serve iced tea. I had bought her one but I guess... show more A girl friend recently got married. I bought her a beverage dispenser at her bridal registry. Couple months passed, she had a party in her home where I was invited as well. At the party she complained that she did not have a beverage dispenser when she wanted to serve iced tea. I had bought her one but I guess she returned it. I felt upset if she returned it because it is cheap movement returning a wedding gift and getting money for this. What do you think?
Update: I left the gift at the bridal registry shop after I paid for it because the shop was supposed to deliver all the gifts. After I bought he gist beverage dispenser was not available to be purchased by others anymore. I have not got any thank you note but I am sure she did not send any thank you notes since others... show more I left the gift at the bridal registry shop after I paid for it because the shop was supposed to deliver all the gifts. After I bought he gist beverage dispenser was not available to be purchased by others anymore. I have not got any thank you note but I am sure she did not send any thank you notes since others have not received either.