Ok so there’s this mobile game that i cannot remember the name of but i can remember a lot of details.?

You play as a woman mechanic who has built her own set of wings. She glides around on these wings from island to island of which there were seven or eight. The one you started on was a mountain which had a waterfall and a rainbow encompassing it. Inside the mountains was a sort of well which i never go through... show more You play as a woman mechanic who has built her own set of wings. She glides around on these wings from island to island of which there were seven or eight. The one you started on was a mountain which had a waterfall and a rainbow encompassing it. Inside the mountains was a sort of well which i never go through because I kept kitting the edges of the walls with my wings. There was also a desert and an arctic place. The desert was a giant circle with a huge pool of water in the middle. I don t know if the other islands had this but the desert had this challenge where you had to go through rainbow hoops without missing any of them. The arctic was filled with snow and ice as you’d expect. There was a tunnel section which i think went from on side of the island to the other. I cant remember many details about the arctic. There was also another island that had a pyramid, with lasers and rainbow crystals surrounding the premises. There was also, if you flew high enough, an alien planet that was purple with green accents. Usually alien stuff. In all of these islands you would try to collect the different colored gems in the air without dying. (Running out of fuel, getting to close to the water, hitting your wings on something). There was i believe a map in the bottom right corner and a shop in the bottom left where you could buy different wings. If you could figure out what this game is called i would be very happy. Please and thank you.
0