I can’t stop smoking weed help!!?

I want to stop smoking but weed is always around me. Everyone at school has a wax pen and we hit in the bathrooms all lunch time. My mom has her own pen and lets me use it. Both of my brothers smoke weed everyday, all day. Weed is always around me so its hard to stop smoking. I used to smoke weed here and there... show more I want to stop smoking but weed is always around me. Everyone at school has a wax pen and we hit in the bathrooms all lunch time. My mom has her own pen and lets me use it. Both of my brothers smoke weed everyday, all day. Weed is always around me so its hard to stop smoking. I used to smoke weed here and there since Freshman year and now I’m a Sophomore and I been smoking everyday for a few months now. I eat a lot after I’m done smoking but I’m not sure if I’m gaining or losing weight. Hopefully I’m gaining but I also noticed my lips were getting darker so that’s what really made me want to stop. I love smoking weed but its becoming such a distraction for me I don’t even go to school or do my work.
3 answers 3