Having dreams about death?

I had this terrible nightmare in which I wasn't able to wake myself up. In the dream I would wake from my bed as usual every morning and I would notice something written on my forehead but would never be able to read what it said because the mirror held it backwards. But I would notice it was written with my... show more I had this terrible nightmare in which I wasn't able to wake myself up. In the dream I would wake from my bed as usual every morning and I would notice something written on my forehead but would never be able to read what it said because the mirror held it backwards. But I would notice it was written with my blood, and there was a puddle of blood over my left shoulder. I would walk around and talk to people, then end up in my bed again. At some point I would panic and attempt to shower with cold water but continue ending up back in my bed. And at some point I genuinely thought I was dead. The last instance I finally decided to try and read what was on forehead and was only able to make out "stop looking for..." before I actually woke up. There was only one other instance similar to this, but not really. It was a dream I had a long time ago but I live next to the beach and I was watering my garden. But then I saw tsunami coming towards me. And I accepted my death. When it went over me everything went black and I thought that was it for a while. Then noticed that I was somehow still conscious and woke up. I sometimes wonder that if I didn't make myself aware that I wasn't dead, would I have waken up? But yes I dont really understand my first dream if anyone could possibly make it out. Maybe it has to do with hitting my snooze alarm? It was pretty hellish of a dream though.
1 answer 1