Please help what school I should go to?

There s two schools that I am unsure that I would like to go. There s Mohawk College for Advertising and Marketing Communications, or there is Lethbridge College for Communications. My dream is to always be a advertiser or a marketer on the business side and Mohawk offers that! But there is a problem. I am not from... show more There s two schools that I am unsure that I would like to go. There s Mohawk College for Advertising and Marketing Communications, or there is Lethbridge College for Communications. My dream is to always be a advertiser or a marketer on the business side and Mohawk offers that! But there is a problem. I am not from Ontario and I will have to be in student debt versus if I go to Lethbridge. If I were to stay in Lethbridge I would be in student debt (since I get free rent, my job transfers over, free food, keep my car etc) and after college I ll have to transfer to get a communications degree. I don t know if a communications degree is useful in these days and age and I don t know if a communications degree helps be become an advertiser. Please help me chose I really wanna make the right decision.
1 answer 1