Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

Secret to being attractive?

Is there some kind of excersize, pills or products I can take/do/use to become more attractive? Btw I’m a female. I’m talking about face no where else.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Well first you have to want to start FEELING attractive on the inside and out.

People do all sorts of things to feel more attractive -- get a good hair cut and start taking good care of our hair, wear a little make up, exercise every day, eat a healthy diet, practice self-contentment and be grateful for what we have and the wonderful things we see in the world around us.

And you can also do facial massages on yourself or go get one. YouTube has a lot of facial massage techniques.

I also want to say that, a person who is content and feeling decent on the inside, shows it on the outside.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

The secret to being attractive is to lose weight. Your face will look better when it is thin.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Believe it or not it's all in the mind. There was an old original Star Trek ( the one with Bill Shatner=Kirk) There were 3 women that were considered real plain janes. A con man gave them a pill called the Venus pill. It would make a plain girl irresistibly beautiful. The women took them and became so lovely that men were drawn like flies to them. In the end the 3 find out that the pills were not real. They became beautiful when they FELT beautiful and acted beautiful. It was all them. The stage performer at the turn of the century, Lillian Russel was the same. She was over 200 pounds when the average woman was 85 pounds. She was FAT. She went on stage FEELING beautiful and convinced the audience that she was beautiful. Men offered her millions to marry them. They gifted her rubies and diamonds. Had she gone on stage feeling fat and ugly she would never have made it. The mind creates who you are.

• 1 year ago

rollerblading

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

be yourself

• solo
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

not those ******* lip injections you see all over instagram

• Wendy1 year agoReport

No ***** tf

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.