If someone shares this post on facebook is it more likely that she wants to fix her relationship or get out of her relationship and move on?

"I wish I could tell you it gets better. But, it doesn't get better. You get better" Does this mean they want to improve themselves to make their relationship better or Does it mean their relationship is bad and if they improve their standards and get "better" they can leave otherwise... show more "I wish I could tell you it gets better. But, it doesn't get better. You get better"

Does this mean they want to improve themselves to make their relationship better

or

Does it mean their relationship is bad and if they improve their standards and get "better" they can leave otherwise things wont get better.

Basically does it mean they are wanting to fix themselves to save a relationship or their relationship is doomed and wont improve so the only solution is for them to get better and move on
1 answer 1