Next Rockstar game?

So I have an extremely interesting idea for the next Rockstar game: about what was going on in France after German occupation. It would be GTA styled. You'd be able to drive in cars and planes (the Stuka and bf 109 would be GREAT. Maybe towards the end you'd be able to fly the Messerschmitt me 262?). And... show more So I have an extremely interesting idea for the next Rockstar game: about what was going on in France after German occupation.
It would be GTA styled. You'd be able to drive in cars and planes (the Stuka and bf 109 would be GREAT. Maybe towards the end you'd be able to fly the Messerschmitt me 262?). And for story it could be assassinating commanders, sabotaging intelligence, buildings, military, etc.

You could also play both peacefully and aggressively (I can already think of flying the Stuka and dropping propaganda everywhere in Paris).

For endings and character Rockstar knows what to do.

So what do you guys think?
Update: Oops forgot to add that you'd be playing as someone trying to liberate France from German occupation.
0