I feel left behind!?

Hi

Im just wondering whether there's actually young people out there who know about and take a liking to the past. Im in my mid teens and I am in love with 1950s-60s movies, especially European ones like Fellini's 8 1/2 or La Dolce Vita... and I love the French 1966 movie A Man and A Woman. I also love Audrey Hepburn and her movies... soon I discovered that a lot of these people who have acted in these old movies have since passed away. Additionally, I love edith Piaf! She's gone too. I haven't met a single person my age who has the same interests and can recognise the value of important films and people of the past. Just feeling a bit left behind and like I don't fit in at all.

In hope,

Francoise

• 1 year ago

Awesome**!****👀**👀*

I love Fellini's.

• Luke
    1 year ago

You have excellent taste

• 1 year ago

You decide what you like. That is slowly being taken over by these that entitle themselves to decide for others what to like it or not to like. In the long run, letting someone or something decide for you is to destroy the good in the world.