I got a speeding ticket for driving more than 100mph in california. Is my license going to get suspended?

It's my first speeding ticket I have ever gotten in my 4 years of having a driving license but I am just worried that my DL may get suspended for driving over 100mph (102mph) and I cant afford that to happen to me right now. I have been talking to a few lawyers and I cant get a clear answer if they will suspend... show more It's my first speeding ticket I have ever gotten in my 4 years of having a driving license but I am just worried that my DL may get suspended for driving over 100mph (102mph) and I cant afford that to happen to me right now. I have been talking to a few lawyers and I cant get a clear answer if they will suspend my license or not. What should I do? Should I fight the case?