Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

atheists, what would you say if Christians ask for proof for evolution?

I'd hand them a third grade level science book.

• Here here!
      That monkeyman'loution is nonsense.
      If rocks became plants, and plants became animals, and animals became monkeys, and monkeys became men, then why do rocks plants animals and monkeys still exist?

Look in the mirror.

"I'm not going to do your homework for you. I suspect that you know enough about evolution to be terrified of it."

I'd ignore them. If, with the internet, they're still too stupid to educate themselves, then what can I do?

• bubba

Id tell them to go prove it themselves , im an atheists not a biology teacher

I'd give a quick lesson about DNA and why it is the agent of both heritable genetic traits and evolution.

• Day76 months agoReport

Atheists are in a real bind when it comes to DNA because it's a code. It's impossible for nature to create a code because a code symbolizes something else completely apart from its own existence as physical molecules. DNA contains information. Only a mind can create a code.

You can prove nothing to stupid.

Send them to the Biology Section.

If you mean evidence for one kind of critter changing into another kind of creature, there is no evidence. The fossil evidence doesn't show any animal turning into a human being except of course for the cartoon drawings in our old high school text books. Even Charles Darwin thought his own theory was grievously hypothetical and gave emotional content to his doubts when he said, 'the eye to this day gives me a cold shudder.' to think the eye had evolved by natural selection, Darwin said, 'seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree.' Of course, anyone who has knowledge of the intricacies of the human eye and other living structures immediately realizes the problem Darwin sensed. How could an organ of such an intricate magnificence ever have a originated via random chance?

• The Darrener

anything is possible from random chance the fact is it happenned

I feel no need to respond to brain dead nutter dumb@sses who deliberately avoid acquiring an education out of slavish obedience to a religiturd doctrine spoon-fed them by their handlers.

Doing so would not only be a ridiculous waste of time and effort it would be insanely stupid since the question is merely a lure to draw unsuspecting targets close enough to vomit rancid creatard hogwash directly into their mouths in the hope of spreading the infection.

Eye roll

• Atheists tend to mock and ridicule them, dear. That is because the atheists have no evidence.

• wombatfreaks

You do a great disservice to intelligent people of faith by assuming they are all anti education and anti science.