Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

atheists, what would you say if Christians ask for proof for evolution?

• 1 year ago

I'd hand them a third grade level science book.

• 1 year ago

Look in the mirror.

• 1 year ago

"I'm not going to do your homework for you. I suspect that you know enough about evolution to be terrified of it."

1 year ago

I'd ignore them. If, with the internet, they're still too stupid to educate themselves, then what can I do?

• bubba
    1 year ago

Id tell them to go prove it themselves , im an atheists not a biology teacher

• 1 year ago

I'd give a quick lesson about DNA and why it is the agent of both heritable genetic traits and evolution.

• 1 year ago

You can prove nothing to stupid.

• 1 year ago

Send them to the Biology Section.

• 1 year ago

If you mean evidence for one kind of critter changing into another kind of creature, there is no evidence. The fossil evidence doesn't show any animal turning into a human being except of course for the cartoon drawings in our old high school text books. Even Charles Darwin thought his own theory was grievously hypothetical and gave emotional content to his doubts when he said, 'the eye to this day gives me a cold shudder.' to think the eye had evolved by natural selection, Darwin said, 'seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree.' Of course, anyone who has knowledge of the intricacies of the human eye and other living structures immediately realizes the problem Darwin sensed. How could an organ of such an intricate magnificence ever have a originated via random chance?

• 1 year ago

I feel no need to respond to brain dead nutter dumb@sses who deliberately avoid acquiring an education out of slavish obedience to a religiturd doctrine spoon-fed them by their handlers.

Doing so would not only be a ridiculous waste of time and effort it would be insanely stupid since the question is merely a lure to draw unsuspecting targets close enough to vomit rancid creatard hogwash directly into their mouths in the hope of spreading the infection.

Eye roll

• Atheists tend to mock and ridicule them, dear. That is because the atheists have no evidence.