Seeing my boyfriend's ex?

I've been with my boyfriend just shy of 2 years. He was in a LTR from for 7 years. His ex cheated on him and ran off with a guy who was 10+ years older than her. When we saw her, she ignored us entirely, turning her whole body away. I can't tell if she despises my boyfriend, if she is guilt-ridden, or she... show more I've been with my boyfriend just shy of 2 years. He was in a LTR from for 7 years. His ex cheated on him and ran off with a guy who was 10+ years older than her. When we saw her, she ignored us entirely, turning her whole body away. I can't tell if she despises my boyfriend, if she is guilt-ridden, or she feels a degree of jealousy he moved on too.

I hate how her presence rid me of any self-confidence. Seeing her triggered my insecurities, wondering if my relationship is as important and special with him. I didn't feel comfortable being in the same room as the girl he shared many important firsts with and considered marriage. It was a harsh reality that he had a life before me and some other girl was the love of his life.

I'm still feeling residual insecurity ?