This girl blocks me for asking for nudes now she says I’m passive aggressive for not tagging her when I beg for nudes?

• Lôn
    1 year ago

I have no idea what that means.

• 1 year ago

Move on and stop asking for nudes.

• 1 year ago

Why are you asking for nudes? That's totally rude.

If someone wants to send you a nude, i'm sure they will do it without you asking.

I wonder if your mom took polaroid nudes of herself and mailed them out to guys she knew when she was your age? Ask her what she thinks of that and how she'd like it if some guy asked her for nudes. I bet you won't

1 year ago

i dont blame her..good girl she has standards.From my point of view, the only time a girl should send nude pictures, is when she has a serious, long term relationship with a guy.she didnt fulfill ur dumb request....I respect a woman who has the courage to say "no..she block u r cause u is not her type and u is a wimp

• 1 year ago

She thinks, likely mistakenly, that you asking her for nudes means that you care deeply for her. Silly girl. Blocking you was a good idea for her though.

1 year ago

Here are my nude. Enjoy it