How can people be so selfish to support abortion and say it is their body and womb when there is another being in their body?

69 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Best answer

they don’t understand that the “clump of cells” is actually another human life, even though scientists have proved it time and time again. next time you encounter a pro choice person, ask them when they think the baby turns into a valuable human. After birth? well then they are certainly judging value by location, as there isn’t a magic poof! when the child leaves the mother’s body that turns them human.

Also, please stay strong. Pro-life beliefs are under attack these days. stay strong with your beliefs, we will overturn roe v wade!

• Tom V
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

It turns into a human when it is viable outside the womb. It isn't that hard to understand.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Because it's nothing new. THIS has been the order of business since the beginning, all along. Not some new "invention" or " discovery" like no-one ever thought about it or noticed this before. It goes with the territory. Motherhood IS something. Women have brains and minds. Women are Human Beings. Women are not cruel heartless shallow easy bake ovens that wish to murder and can ONLY be held back by the wise men running the Republican establishment. No Babies would ever be Born hunh except for these Wise and Good patriarchs protecting humanity from the horrible awful destructive FEMALE who just wish to destroy the Species HUHN. Like women themselves aren't the natural life givers, birthgivers, mothers who give the gift of life or LOVE babies and children. Just callous cruel incubators that wise good Republican White Males must bind and master, conquer and subdue, enslave as incubators of their rapist semen in order to ensure the continued survival of the Species. Women NOT to be Free.

• Chris
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Yeah like since when was the United States Land of the Free supposed to be RULED by Biblical Law. 45 years is two generations AFTER the generation of Adults who won Roe versus Wade. So Babies born now are 4th generation coming along. And women are being talked about and around like things.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

By that same logic, if you invited me into your house (or if I forced my way in) and set up my own smaller house inside yours, would you be okay with kicking me out? Because it's my house. Even if it's inside yours.

Source(s): If you say it's your house and you get to decide whether or not I live there in my smaller house, then you agree with the pro-choice side.
    • Cole6 months agoReport

I would have loved to be aborted

• It's not conscious, it'll never even know it existed and it'll be like I never had sex in the first place.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

An embryo (which is what it is at that point) is not an independent life. It is attached to the mother and cannot survive without her, it feeds off of her and has no thoughts, feelings, emotions, consciousness, it is basically a little plant. So the problem doesn't lie with killing a life (as it is barely considered a life at this point, and even then it is only as alive as a plant, and I guarantee you have no problem stepping on a plant), the problem lies with destroying the potential for life. However, by this logic, all women who chose to not have sex/have protected sex are just as bad as the women who get abortions, because they are destroying the potential of life.

It would also mean that if a person was in a coma, had been for a very long time, and had only a 1% chance of waking up, the doctors would have to keep wasting life-support on this basically dead person rather than giving it to people who actually needed it, because to pull the plug would destroy the incredibly small possibility of waking up. I think you will find that most of these rich, white men that advocate pro-life wouldn't blink an eye at a doctor pulling the plug on a brain dead patient that still had a faint heartbeat even though that is basically all that 'baby' is. The pro-life argument is riddled with contradiction. There are hundreds of reasons that may lead someone to the decision of an abortion and I think it is EXTREMELY arrogant to try and tell a person how to live their life when you have never been in there shoes and do not understand what has led them to that decision.

• Serena7 months agoReport

I like that you’re mature enough to not argue back with these morons

• 7 months ago

It is exactly what you said my friend, it is selfishness on their part and God will handle the matter in his due time if they aren't repentant over their sins.

• patty
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

I had a Christian friend and he prayed to God to ask him what He thought about abortion and God answered to him "they have no right"

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

He who does not love God, does not know God, because God is love. Years ago my daughter had an abortion at one of those clinics. It was without my consent because she was still a minor living with under her mother. When I asked my daughter why she had an abortion she told me that her mom and her step dad said it was alright to do it because "I wasn't in her life" The court system decided that my former adulterous spouse a federal employee was a better parent than I was a fit and righteous husband. The bible says harbor not anger and hate in your heart because you won't see the Lord. Nevertheless I ask God for justice. So every day I ask God for Justice, Justice, Justice and I will till the day I die. If Jesus died for my sin and the sins of the world then I can cry to my death the blood of my dead descendant. Here we are today. God will hold every person and people accountable for not doing the right thing. Sin is not doing the right thing.

• Johnnie
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

You should not hit-pick scripture because the Bible also says DO NOT put your wife or husband away for unbelief for who knowth when they may be saved for your righioues living and manner.You are guilty also.We all fall short of the grace of God.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Are flowers also beings? Because they are living organisms on the same level as a fetus for a large degree of the pregnancy.

• 7 months agoReport

Humans are not plants, stupid Atheist.
      Abortion is murdering a poor, helpless, innocent baby.
      How would YOU FEEL if you had been aborted/murdered brutally?

• 7 months ago

Hypothetically, if you were to have sex every year with your husband and you got married at 17, there are about 35 beings in your body ready to be born out of thousands of eggs. How can we not find it criminal for a woman to have menstrual cycle without engaging in sex to prevent it? Gotta be a religious nut to follow the argument and a religious nut to think birth control or the morning after pill are a sin. And a mental nut to think that societies can support unwanted children by the parents.

• 7 months agoReport

Do women decide to have their period?
      No they dont.
      Do women decide to BRUTALLY MURDER their children?
      Yes they do!
      Abortion is murdering a poor, helpless, innocent baby.
      How would YOU FEEL if you had been aborted!?

• 7 months ago

It’s the bully mentality. “I’m bigger than you so I make the rules”. You are absolutely right when that baby is conceived (in God’s eyes) they have just as much a right to life as the mother.

• Lord Bacon
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

There is no proof of any god. Everything attributed to gods was made up by man. God has no view. It is the perverse view of those who wish to impose their unjustified beliefs on others. There is no such thing as a right to life, only a right not to have it unlawfully ended once we have been born.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.