My stepmother forged my incapcitated fathers signature on annuties to take my name off and put her on. Help.?

Hello, I have come here to get some answers from the outside world . My dad passed 2016 from cancer and since my dad had no will, all my dads everything went to her. With stage 4 cancer, a month before his passing, signed over the house into his wifes name, unsure if that was even under sound mind. During the time... show more Hello, I have come here to get some answers from the outside world . My dad passed 2016 from cancer and since my dad had no will, all my dads everything went to her. With stage 4 cancer, a month before his passing, signed over the house into his wifes name, unsure if that was even under sound mind. During the time when my dad was incapcitated in the hospitol, my step mom was in and out of there, most of the time was not there and went home every night while his children stayed by his side everyday/night for 6 days straight, also she was not there during his passing. Anyway, during that time, she came into the room, while all the children in room, annouced she forged your signature honey" while he could not respond. Later that day my sister and neice was staying at my fathers house, sitting at the kitchen table, stepmom told my 1/2 sister and neice she took my name off my fathers annuities. I was the only beneficary on his chrysler annuties, his 2nd childs name, which was me on there. I have talked to lawyers and it would cost me at least 5k to look for the document she forged she took my name off while my dad was incapacitated. I did recieve a few things i asked for from her and my sister recieved his guitar. Not sure what to do at this point because i cannot stop thinking about it. Any suggestions? Also she took my grandmothers 21k inheratance my dad inherated when she passed a year before, my stepmom never met her.