Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 months ago

skyrim or wow?

i have some money saved up so i can either buy skyrim: the elder scrolls v , or i can get world of warcraft and i have only enough money to get on or the other.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Skyrim. Wow involves a lot of in game purchases and a monthly subscription. At least it did when I played it. Plus, anything by Bethesda is awesome. If you like skyrim, you should try oblivion .

• 7 months ago

Skyrim.

Not to be negative on WOW, it's just that, well, I have never played WOW, and I'm never going to start. It looks too good, I know I would be doing it all the time, it would be like crack to me. I can't afford to be blowing every waking hour of my life on gaming, so I'm not going near WOW, and I knew it was dangerous from the moment that I saw it.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

WoW is a MMORPG while Skyrim is a RPG. The fundamental distinction is the likelihood of playing with different players. The principle game play of Skyrim is to advance through the story, kill the mythical beasts and spare the universe of Skyrim.

• 7 months ago

Skyrim

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Wow

• 7 months ago

Gothic 2

• Retardation 100

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

WORLD OF WARCRAFT ALL THE WAY. It gets too much hate nowadays. Bellulargaming or HeelsvsBabyface talk **** about it and everyone dick rides them. The game is great rn and offers so much more content than any elder scrolls game. With the new patch coming soon and classic WoW coming out, you won’t have enough time in the day to get through it all! FOR THE HORDE!

• 7 months ago

Skyrim

• 7 months ago

I know with wow, its I believe 15 bucks a month. Idk about the other game. Would you be able to pay it monthly? I prefer WOW though. I tried the other, but I don't think it had a monthly charge. I didn't like elder scrolls too much.

If you have a xbox one, I do suggest black desert though. Pretty good game. I think its on steam or whatever the site is called as well. But eh, it depends on the game style you prefer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.