What do you guys think my sickness could be?

I've had a bad cough for 3 weeks now. The first week when I got a fever I took dayquil until it was gone, then got the cough again. The 2nd week when I got a fever I went to the doctors and got antibiotics. It brought my sickness back to a mucus filled cough and it still won't go away. The doctors is too expensive, so I was wondering if anyone had an idea of my issue.

• Tavy
    1 year ago

It's called the 90 day cough in the U.K. it's a virus and takes ages to get better.

Antibiotics won't help.

• 1 year ago

I would lead toward pneumonia.

That being said, you NEED to go back to the doctor and get properly diagnosed and treated before it leads to something worse, expensive or not. This isn't something you can treat yourself.

• 1 year ago

Pneumonia. Viral or bacterial pneumonia. You could DIE. Or develop acute respiratory distress syndrome and start suffering from progressive oxygen deprivation to the body and brain. Pneumonia KILLED Jim Henson.