Cockatiel and eggs laying. To encourage her to stop laying eggs, should i move her into a a different cage at night?

She laid her second egg this morning. She has no mate and I worry constantly about her laying eggs. She is only interested going to the bottom of her cage when its dark and she receives MORE than ten hours of darkness to discourage her of laying eggs but it isnt helping this time. I have not removed her eggs this... show more She laid her second egg this morning. She has no mate and I worry constantly about her laying eggs. She is only interested going to the bottom of her cage when its dark and she receives MORE than ten hours of darkness to discourage her of laying eggs but it isnt helping this time. I have not removed her eggs this time around and interested in them at night. I tried changing things up in her cage to no avail. i wondered if putting her into a night cage away from her eggs will cool her out?
Update: I also dont want to stress her out too much as egg laying time is stressful enough, but i just want her to stop laying eggs