S asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

What the hell is wrong with Darby ?

She has to stalk the entire Yahoo community she stalks my husband too who I think is on here. She even hypnotize other level 6 trolls to comment on and ruin the perfect answer by telling others not to believe anything I post. I don't get what her or any other level 6 trolls have against relationships and families on here. To me it's the 9 year old army that's taken over. WTF is wrong with Darby ? When will it go away ?

• Best answer

Nothing, I think.

Darby and Joan are a devoted old couple who are living out their retirement years in quiet, if impoverished, contentment.

I'd like to address just one issue. You say you think your husband is on here. How is it that you're not sure?

• Darby

I don't "stalk the entire Y!A community," although I am one of MANY users who calls attention to the OP's many accounts which he uses to post fabricated stories about non-existent people.

• marty

I don't know who that is