Am I a bad person?

I mean I never do anything to harm anyone, and usually try to defend people and do the right thing. But I also do a lot of things that can be considered bad. I cuss.. A LOT! I lie a lot but never anything that would cause someone harm, mostly made up stories of my past to seem cooler and have the rooms attention,... show more I mean I never do anything to harm anyone, and usually try to defend people and do the right thing. But I also do a lot of things that can be considered bad. I cuss.. A LOT! I lie a lot but never anything that would cause someone harm, mostly made up stories of my past to seem cooler and have the rooms attention, and they are always complete untrue, just extreme exaggerations or stories of someone I know. Also I drink and smoke weed, not excessively, I have maybe 4 or 5 beers spread throughout the week, and maybe 1 bowl of weed a day spread throughout the day. I’m not an evil person but I also commit a lot of sins. I’m trying to be better but it’s so hard to change. I never use the lords name in vein though. I never say “oh my god” or “Jesus Christ” for example. I really want to be a better person. I also get really angry and frustrated very easily, mostly when I’m at work. But I don’t yell or anything.
6 answers 6