Why would I not get an order judgment in the mail?

My daughter filed a restraining order on her dad, myself and her brothers. We were subpoenaed to testify on her ex husband’s behalf in a custody battle and he won. She is back with a guy that abused her in the past and they have a criminal/drug past together as well. She was neglecting the kids, worrying about this... show more My daughter filed a restraining order on her dad, myself and her brothers. We were subpoenaed to testify on her ex husband’s behalf in a custody battle and he won. She is back with a guy that abused her in the past and they have a criminal/drug past together as well. She was neglecting the kids, worrying about this guy and making him happy and my grandson was telling his dad stories.. well, she got mad at us, because we told the truth in court. She’s always been the type of person that will destroy another if she doesn’t get her way.. Anyway, she filed a restraining order to keep us from the kids. She told lies on us of course. We didn’t show up to the hearing, because we don’t have time for her continuous antics and drama. The judge issued the order and sent everyone letters, saying that the order was in place, except for me. I was originally served, but I was not included in the latest order. Why would that be?
5 answers 5