I don t know what I should do after my A-Levels? Any Advice?

So I have got two conditional places at University, My 1st choice is asking for BBB, which is possible but will be very difficult for me to achieve. My safety option is DDD, but this is with a foundation year. I don t even know if I want to do University as its a big commitment and i m no the kind of person who... show more So I have got two conditional places at University, My 1st choice is asking for BBB, which is possible but will be very difficult for me to achieve. My safety option is DDD, but this is with a foundation year. I don t even know if I want to do University as its a big commitment and i m no the kind of person who enjoy learning by reading from a textbook. The idea of doing actual work appeals a lot more to me. I have considered Apprentiships and they do sound like the exact kind of thing I want to do. I would prefer to do a Degree Apprenticeship as I feel I can cope with that amount of work and I like the idea of leaving after four years, debt free, 4 year work experience and a degree. However the field I want to go into in design, from the Degree apprenticeship I ve seen most of the require A-Level Maths which I don t do, as I just don t enjoy that subject. I really don t know what I should do, Uni is a safe option but I don t think i ll enjoy it and getting an apprenticeship is hard for me. Any advice?