If you believe abortions are wrong, is it based on the fact that you are christian or your religious beliefs?

I hear all the time that abortions are wrong because it is murder. Well, we murder cows, pigs, etc. every day so we can eat them and survive. But they are animals you say, and humans are different you say because based on your upbringing, you were taught that god made animals for humans to use and eat and... show more I hear all the time that abortions are wrong because it is murder. Well, we murder cows, pigs, etc. every day so we can eat them and survive. But they are animals you say, and humans are different you say because based on your upbringing, you were taught that god made animals for humans to use and eat and therefore humans are made in god's image and we shouldn't kill them. I suppose based upon this thinking, you would be correct. But what if there is no god or what if our understanding of what a god is is actually incorrect? Then what? Wouldn't all life be equal?

My point is that life is actually equal and we kill all sorts of animals and plants for our survival because WE are also animals. If a mother bear undergoes a difficult winter with no food, she will kill her offspring to survive because one day, she can produce more offspring potentially so the life of the mother is more important than the life of her offspring to pass along her DNA for survival.

Humans are the same. If a pregnant human mother cannot sustain the life of her unborn child, then to abort it could help the mother get into a better financial situation to have other potentially viable offspring.

This isn't about right or wrong as you would think, it is about best survival of potential DNA.

Comment below if you think i am right or if you think i am wrong. please be respectful as possible as i know this is a difficult topic. please no cursing or name calling i will just report it. Thanks