Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

How stupid can a person be?

I live alone, and I'm irresponsible. I'm poor and yet I keep wasting food. Last night I had 3 hot dogs and a hamburger in the oven that I forgot to take out and put in the refrigerator for leftovers. I realized I left it in the oven this morning to spoil. I tend to keep forgetting to put leftovers away everytime after I eat. I get sidetracked usually. Then I totally forget to come back for what I needed to do. I only get a particular amount of foodstamps every month, so each time I waste food, i pretty much wont be seeing that food until the next month I can buy more. Why do I keep doing this to myself. I think theirs something wrong with my brain

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

No one is perfect least of all myself.

Please see doctor thanks to see your well

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Rough guess

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Stupid

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It could be attention deficit disorder. I think I have that too. Also if you’ve been on psych drugs they can f<ck with your brain. I have that also. So it could be different things. I’m sorry that that happened to you though. You sound like a nice person. If I had some money and you were nearby I would give you some money to buy some more food.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Post it notes. Place them in strategic locations where you will see them, to remind you to put food away.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Write yourself a reminder in permanent marker on your forehead

• 6 months ago

Very stupid

• 6 months ago

dipshit

• do what you want, its your own space.

• 6 months ago

Write down what you're doing.

And follow it.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Don't cook more than you will eat. No leftovers - problem solved.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.