Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

My girlfriend said I got one chance to cheat?

I don’t plan on cheating at all but when she told me this I just ignored her I felt like it was a set up.

• 1 year ago

Who in the world would say that I don't think anyone would say that if they really love someone no one wants to be cheated by someone who they love and want to be with them for the rest of their lives or she's just probably saying that because she is giving you a chance so she probably also wants a chance if she ever cheats on you but it sounds to me that she doesn't care about the relationship you guys have

• 1 year ago

Watch out she maybe testing you!

• 1 year ago

you have to ask her why shes requesting this in the first place. its one of two reasons. shes guilty for already having cheated on you or she wants to cheat on you. you should test her and ask her if she wants to have an MMF threesome or if shed rather have a MFM threesome. BUT i warn you, you need to sound like you dont really care about her answer and act as though the idea turns you on. if she wants to do this not only does she not love you but you need to end it with her if you dont find any fun in the idea of doing these kinky taboo things with her. this is how you get the truth from women about these things. they have to believe that you find the taboo and un-ordinary things fun and sexy that would normally anger the regular every day average man and make him jealous. gotta be a detective bro

• 1 year ago

I could tell you why, but that WOULD be telling

PS It was good!

• 1 year ago

Hmm idk maybe she said that because SHE CHEATED? Why else would she even bring that out the blue?

1 year ago

it is something they say and do not mean

• 1 year ago

What she means is that if you cheat even once, the relationship is over. She won't give you a second chance.

• No he can cheat once. But not twice

• 1 year ago

Don't cheat

• MCM
    1 year ago

Yes

• Kelly
    1 year ago

This is either a trap to see if you will or she has extremely low standards & self esteem.