are christians brainwashed?

• 1 year ago

Not just Christians. All religion is man made for the purpose of brainwashing and indoctrination to follow a certain behavior pattern with the false claim of a reward for an unsupported afterlife. Just like any cult programing, it can be reversed. At least, in most cases. Not one single person in human history has EVER provided proof or evidence of ANY god. That is the reality of it.

• Otto
    1 year ago

True Christian are not !

Source(s): Bible
  • 1 year ago

Peter Gore Seer,

No Its A Sickness, A Advance Virus, Created To Control Humans, In Every Past Civilisation There Is Evidence Of Alien Structures And Technology, And Its Spread Right Across Earth No Corner Untouched.

• d00ney
    1 year ago

I hope so. I am a disciple of the Lord Jesus, and the Apostle Paul exhorts us with the following:

Romans{12:1-2} And so, I beg you, brothers, by the mercy of God, that you offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, with the subservience of your mind. And do not choose to be conformed to this age, but instead choose to be reformed in the newness of your mind, so that you may demonstrate what is the will of God: what is good, and what is well-pleasing, and what is perfect.

Not that we are unaware of the possibilities of being deluded, being conned, and all the rest of it, but our faith is based on eye-witness accounts, which we have chosen to accept. The Apostle Peter claims:

1 Peter {1:16} For it was not by following fanciful doctrines that we made known to you the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were made eyewitnesses of his greatness.

I am quite aware that people with a higher intelligence than my self have declared the whole lot phony, and the implication is the Christianity is based on ignorance, fear and superstition, with a comfort icing of heaven on top. It doesn’t matter if it is true or not if it keeps the masses well behaved. Of course, a true thinking person would not touch it with a barge pole, apart from a source of amusement and wonderment at such gullibility.

Consider this:

Matthew {11:25-26} At that time, Jesus responded and said: “I acknowledge you, Father, Lord of Heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and the prudent, and have revealed them to little ones. Yes, Father, for this was pleasing before you.

It is known that there have been and probably still are some sectors of Christendom that practice indoctrination. However, Christianity at its best, is a response to pure love. The Pure for the Impure. We are aware that we are impure. You can go into any library or book store, and there is going to be a section of book on self improvement. If you then can seek to improve yourselves, why should not we then follow the course God has set for us as we learn His will.

• 1 year ago

The reason I don't like the word "brainwashed" is because anyone who disagrees with any point about any topic can call the other side "brainwashed." Whether that's about religion or politics or about painting your house white instead of blue, or anything. So, I don't think of anyone as "brainwashed." I just think of those who disagree with what I believe as someone who disagrees. Or, as an unbeliever.

• dbobo
      1 year agoReport

and Goldy, what do you teach children from childhood? religion? atheism? nothing? or possibly what you think, and would that be brainwashing?

• Native
    1 year ago

NO, they don't have much of a brain to begin with.

• 1 year agoReport

This superior Atheist intellect I keep hearing about...
      When will I finally see it?
      "You're stupid!" Isn't my idea of intelligence.

• 1 year ago

No, are you?

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 1 year ago

She says No..

..They are Extremely Brainwashed from their indoctrination date onwards put simply.

Source(s): Even Goat herders can gain enough education to understand that.
    1 year ago

Brainwashing is a prerequisite for believing in things without evidence.

• 1 year ago

That's just religion in general.

• Jackolantern
      1 year agoReport

The biggest fraud perpetrated upon mankind came from men who put their own thoughts and desires down in writings and said they were inspired to do so by a god!