Is it valid to have this type of trauma ?

Can I tell people about what happened as a coping mechanism instead or will people judge ? When I was only 14 I had a sexual relationship with a 28 year old man - I “ consented “ at the time but now it’s really ******* with me as I was groomed. Would this be considered rape? He knew how old I was and pretended to... show more Can I tell people about what happened as a coping mechanism instead or will people judge ?

When I was only 14 I had a sexual relationship with a 28 year old man - I “ consented “ at the time but now it’s really ******* with me as I was groomed. Would this be considered rape? He knew how old I was and pretended to be my friend for months . It’s really bothering me now 5 years later to the point where I can’t fuction properly.

I want to tell people close to me but I think they would just tell me it’s my fault , would telling them this look bad for me ?