How do i fix this?

Whenever I get into my phone I can see the previous screen still on the screen, very faded, and it has a kind of whitish washer looking tint to it. I also cannot see any pictures or videos. On top of that there s green lines going up and down on the screen and sometimes a few red ones the phone looks like it kind... show more Whenever I get into my phone I can see the previous screen still on the screen, very faded, and it has a kind of whitish washer looking tint to it. I also cannot see any pictures or videos. On top of that there s green lines going up and down on the screen and sometimes a few red ones the phone looks like it kind of gone through the washer. The whole screens faded and I can hardly see any of the letters over black like a notification bar how my numbers and stuff are in white I can hardly see them with a black notification bar I can see things that are in white perfectly fine but not in Black and I can t watch videos because I cannot see them and they look kind of dense and dark
1 answer 1