Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Analysis shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, your thoughts?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best answer

Guarantee liberals cannot name a single one of them either

• Zee
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

The Daniel Shaver video was insane! Police are out of control in this country! Too many Democrats as cops!

• 6 months ago

White privilege

• Nick
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

I believe that.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

the victims of crime are the point.... blacks most often commit crime against blacks

whites against whites

brown against browns etc

SO who do we allow to remain victims depends on who we do not pursue in crime fighting .... SO as a white guy Shoot all the white criminals you can

as for the rest if you want your chance of being a victim increased and want criminals left on the streets of your area.. OK

• Joel6 months agoReport

so very true, especially here in the san francisco bay area, more specifically here in san francisco where I live, I think it is because there too much freedom where the police don`t want to do their jobs

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Maybe cause there are more white people. But by percentage African Americans are #1 ...nice trolling though.

• pwent3336 months agoReport

If you commit less crimes, you meet the police less, so you have less chance to get shot. Its science. And it wont help when you attack the police either. So if you are poc and you get shot because you are stupid and you commited a crime. Thats your fault 100%.

• There is probably more white people living in that country

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It’s quite possible because mentally ill people tend to be white more often than other races and they are disproportionately killed and brutalized by cops who receive no training on how to deal with them and take great pleasure in f^cking them up. As a person who has had psychological difficulties (or maybe I’m just different which in this society basically means the same thing) and been brutally treated by the police I know this from personal experience. So your statistic could very well be true

• Joel6 months agoReport

interesting, but it is ACTUALLY the AFROS that commit so much MORE crimes, gee I wonder why?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Thats because more white people commit crimes because theres more white people but it still doesnt justify police brutality and whites have never been targeted just because they are white.

• 6 months ago

That's cause there are more white people.. It don't take much analysis to understand that.

• 6 months ago

noone should die at the hands of law enforcernent no rnatter what color they are

• pwent3336 months agoReport

Criminals who attack the police or other people should tho. Thats the whole idea.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Didn’t you hear? Black lives matter, white lives not so much.

• Joel6 months agoReport

you know that means let`s kill (insert group of people)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.