Do you think my chances that I got the job are squashed?

I interviewed for a position Wednesday of last week. It felt like it went really REALLY well. It lasted 2 hours and I got to meet a second person and they gave me their card. The interviewer asked me My experience with certain things and some behavioral questions. She seemed really impressed with my answers. Then... show more I interviewed for a position Wednesday of last week. It felt like it went really REALLY well. It lasted 2 hours and I got to meet a second person and they gave me their card. The interviewer asked me My experience with certain things and some behavioral questions. She seemed really impressed with my answers. Then she went into a personal conversation with me about when she started with the company, how orientation would be and additional training I would need for the new payroll system they are about to have. I was told they had two more interviews and they were scheduled for next week. I was told by the second interviewer that I should here some this week like in the middle of the week. I sent a thank you email to the interviewer and inquired about the status of the interview. I got an out of office email saying she would be back May 28 (Tuesday). My concern is if I was selected I would think she would offer me before she went on her hiatus. This makes me think I was not selected. What do u think. Please give me your opinions, but please do not be mean or troll or I will report you.