Why are there only 4-6 (on average) Battlefield V servers available in Australia on Xbox One?

About a month ago I bought Battlefield V and have been playing it most days but I am getting sick of having under 5 servers to pick from. I literally can only play conquest, breakthrough and on the rare occasion squad battles. I love the game but I think im going to have to sell it if that is all the game has to... show more About a month ago I bought Battlefield V and have been playing it most days but I am getting sick of having under 5 servers to pick from. I literally can only play conquest, breakthrough and on the rare occasion squad battles. I love the game but I think im going to have to sell it if that is all the game has to offer. It would be nice to mix it up and have a game of team deathmatch on the occasion.
0